Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

David Bull Publishing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: David Bull Publishing
David Bull Publishing 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 13
Dear Chris,

I wanted to invite you to follow a work in progress on our new Facebook page. Click here for the link.

Facebook Page

For the last week I've been at Ducati in Bologna working on a book about the motorcycles in the Ducati Museum. Peter Harholdt, who did such a beautiful job with the award-winning Can-Am Cars in Detail, is photographing the bikes with his partner, Donna Tribby. Chris Jonnum, who wrote The Haydens and the forthcoming Ducati Desmosedici RR, is the author. The curator of Museo Ducati, Livio Lodi, has been a huge help throughout. Our eight days of photography will be complete on Tuesday, March 8.

On Facebook you will see behind-the-scenes photographs from the studio shoot and the details we expect for the book. There's also an example of the quality of the photography you'll see in the finished book.

The photos here show our group at work, including Peter and Donna lighting the Bruno Spaggiari Scuderia 750SS, and Chris and Livio moving Paul Smart's Imola 200-winning bike, followed by Chris interviewing Livio about its history. I'm shown ticking off the shot list and posed in the light box with Troy Bayliss's 2008 World Superbike championship winner (his third SBK championship for Ducati).

Please e-mail us to let us know if there is any particular information or content that you'd like to see on our Facebook page. I'd like it to reflect what interests you most.

Thanks, and best regards,

David
vandal996
President & Founder
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Chris Calovini
Founder/President
DesmOhio
Cycle Cat President
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1